Sunday, July 27, 2014

Quick Updates

Hey guys,

I think a few things will be put on hold and some new projects started.
I'm still in the middle of a large project that I can't talk about just yet, but instead of finishing the Venture Bros stuff, which I will, I'm just gonna turn my attention to doing a full Destiny Hunter build.

I have the Knife made already, I've been wanting to learn how to rotocast so this is a good opportunity for that, specifically with the helmet. I will also be working on a set of armor (greives, chest, and legs) at this moment to be determined.

The only project that will continue is the Skyrim Hold Shield, because my membership at the Tech Shop is soon to be over, and I need there 4x8 CNC for the main piece.  (I'll be writing an update soon).

School is starting up again soon, so there may be a huge gap inbetween updates, but I will be doing my best to update you guys as soon as I can.


Cheers,
Kevin 

No comments:

Post a Comment